Induction hobs use science for cooking. These are the most expensive cooktops that work with magnets instead of direct heat.
Induction hobs have brilliantly changed home cooking with their ultra-fast energy efficiency and easy-to-clean feature.
As the gas prices are increasing, induction hobs give you the leverage to cook without gas. They are up to 50% more energy-efficient than electric ceramic and gas models.
Induction hobs are available in every size and budget. But where do you start? There is an extensive range of models available to choose from.
You know what’s easy?
Start right here!
We have done the legwork and picked up some top induction hobs with integrated extractors that would be easy on your pockets.
Give your kitchen the quality and creativity it deserves with this exemplary Induction Hob with Integrated Extractor and multiple space-saving installation options. This 90 cm air venting induction hob has stunned me with its 4 induction cooking zones and frameless black glass. I was looking for something elegant and functional, and I found this Caple induction hob.
- It has a slider touch control and large cooking area you could ever have in your kitchen
- It has four-speed settings, touch controls, and auto timer
- 10 Power level digital display and auto boost mode for all four cooking zones
- Smart memory recall function
- 3 preset temperatures settings for baking(42°C), keeping warm (70°C), and boiling control (92°C)
- Fantastic automatic pan detection and safety shut-off characteristics to save time
- Comes with extras like a charcoal filter, plasma filter, and grill.
- 5 years of guarantee
- It does not warm up the cooking area as it is anti-overheat
- The cooking area only heated via pan base which minimizes the risk of burns
- The surface is non-sticky, so if a food boils over, it does not stick to the hob's surface.
- It offers energy-saving cooking with increased safety because energy transfers directly to the pan when placed on a hob.
- Its high-power settings can sometimes result in fast reactions if the induction hob operated unattended.
Design your kitchen without any limitations with this venting hob. It does not need any conventional hood as it has an integrated hood in the hob itself. The hob has an integrated extractor that keeps the steam and odor away while you focus on cooking. It uses Hob2Hob technology that helps the two components communicate.
- It has 4 cooking zones, bridge function, touch control, and direct touch.
- It has an exceptional power/count up timer function.
- There is a digital indicator set of different powers.
- Child safety and beep alarm keep you relaxed.
- The motor inverter is 160W, with a maximum suction capacity of 647m3/h.
- Along with the light saturation filter indicator, it has one steel filter and nine suction levels.
- Downdrafts work surprisingly well in real life, depending on the pot choice and lid usage.
- Maintaining the combo hob is not a difficult task anymore. Just spill the liquid on the control panel, and the hob will shut down instantly for easy cleaning.
- It has a removable grease filter to accumulate any dirt to simplify the cleaning chores.
- I like its different configuration options with extra parts.
- Easy assemblage using the provided tape
- Top plastic is not scratch-resistant, so there are greater chances of scratches while cooking and cleaning.
It is the most much-loved induction Hob that comes with an integrated extractor. It provides heat decisions to the customer along with the power move. You can use the Power Move option to divide the Flex Induction hob into 2 heat zones. I find it very quick, responsive, and easy to maintain.
- You can QuickStart or restart the hob easily.
- There is a red LED display for each zone to streamline the navigations.
- You can set the setting of the zones but later on boost them too.
- There are 2 stage residual heat indicators with variable 17 stage power settings for every different zone.
- There is a high-performance blower along with BLDC-technology.
- You can have a clear view while cooking thanks to its smart motor technology with both ducted and recirculation operations.
- With the space-saving installation of the extractor duct, you don't need to struggle with space. You will have more space for pull-out drawers.
- The bridge zone technology combines the cooking zones and makes cooking more flexible in bigger pans and griddles. It's not a big deal anymore.
- I didn't find anything that can be put into the con, except for fast heat speeds, which can sometimes be hazardous if you are not alert in the kitchen.
NEFF induction hobs with integrated extractor have many features to cherish. You will love its TwistPadFire, which provides control over cooking zones. Its flex Induction helps you to heat your pots and pans according to your need. You can't resist its power move, which has three heating zones for boiling in front, warming in the rear, and simmering in the middle. I have never thought of such magic in the kitchen before this induction hob.
- It has a power boost to optimize heat settings.
- There are two flex zones with 4 zone induction hob.
- You can ReStart or QuickStart the cooking process as per your convenience.
- There is keep warm function and a power level display to adjust the heating system.
- It has 2 stage residual heat indicators with a high-performance blower.
- It is energy-efficient and consumes 53.5kWh/year.
- I love its user interface, which allows easy navigation between different cooking zones, speed, adaptive extraction modes, and child locks.
- More heads space in the kitchen with cooktop ventilation
- Its awe-inspiring frying sensors with 5 temperature settings can help you monitor the temperature and set it steady.
- You can track the energy consumption for each cooking mode because it has an individual display on the appliance.
- It offers an average value for money as compared to other electric hobs.
Flex induction, frying sensor, power move, and much more. You can't ignore the Siemens induction hob as it has a lot more to offer than you could ever imagine. Its Flex Induction makes heating of different cookware having a 24cm diameter, more flexible. Additionally, you can control the temperature in the pan with the help of a frying sensor. The Power Move of the induction allows you to change the heating zone by simply dragging the pan from one point to another.
- You will find 2 flex induction zones with 4 induction cooking zones and 9 burners.
- There are 17 power levels, along with a power boost setting.
- The cooktop is simply adorable with its black ceramic glass finish. Its beveled front and stainless steel side profiles made me fall for it.
- There is an acoustic signal count up timer installed for all zones.
- It has a keep-warm function and prevents overheating, leading to drying out.
- I just love its integrated downdraft ventilation, which has eliminated the need for anything overhead.
- The power boost technology has reduced the heating time with 50% more power and made cooking faster and convenient.
- The cooktop gives you extra peace of mind with its interesting safety features like residual heat indicator, the childproof lock, and automatic safety switch-off.
- The surface is not scratch resistant.
- Dual heat only works on the right, not on the left.
Besides its inspiring design, there are advanced technologies that make it everyone's favorite. It is a perfect addition to your kitchen because it combines the functions of two appliances. You will love its slider touch control, rapid cooking, and easy cleaning feature. If you are looking for a hob to improve the air quality of your kitchen, don't waste your time anymore. Bring Elica Nikola Tesla at home to enjoy cooking every day.
- There are 4 heat zones and every zone powers with 2.1kw and can boost to 3.2kw.
- It has slider touch control and digital power level display.
- You can create one large zone by combing each front and rear zone.
- There is a temperature manager of 42, 72, and 92 °C to cook different foods.
- You can control heating with overheat protection, residual heat indicators, and automatic safety switch off.
- It has a stop and goes to function that will drive you crazy. You can switch off the cooktop and then resume at the same temperature.
- The manual drain valve enables the drainage of any accidental liquid spillage.
- The recycling model offers an opportunity for alternative installations.
- It's a joy to clean the cooktop as everything cleans up quickly.
- I am surprised how I couldn't find any drawback in this beautiful cooktop.
Keeping your kitchen fresh and lively can enhance the mood and helps you enjoy the cooking time. BORA surface induction cooktop has air cleaning boxes that effectively remove odor from the air and circulate the filtered air. Apart from this, there is a cook-top depth of 515mm that is suitable for all standard kitchens. It fits for 60cm from the front edge. Consequently, its compact dimension makes it more welcoming.
- There is a twin fan system for optimal airflow through the appliance.
- It has high power levels, but it stays quiet and does not distract you while working.
- It is manufactured with high-quality material, so it does not change its appearance after the frequent cleaning process.
- I love its slick design and excellent functionality.
- The cooktop comes with a child safety lock to avoid any accidents
- There is enough space for 2 large pots of size up to 24cm in the cooking zone, which allows you to cook easily at maximum heat settings.
- Easy to install and clean
- Great basic cooktop with built-in extractor and fantastic price
- I like its compact size as it can fit into almost any kitchen, even smaller ones.